Arthur Ashe Stadium Full Series
Secure tickets for every single match as an Arthur Ashe Full Series Subscriber.
- Significant savings vs. single-session ticket prices
- Priority access into the grounds and Arthur Ashe Stadium
- Dedicated service from a personal account representative
- Exclusive subscriber events
See every first-round session.
- 5 total sessions in Arthur Ashe Stadium
- First-come, first-serve access to Louis Armstrong Stadium, Grandstand and all outer courts
Louis Armstrong Full Series
See every session in the brand-new Louis Armstrong Stadium featuring a retractable roof.
- 15 total sessions including 6 evening sessions
- First-come, first-serve access to Grandstand and all outer courts
Holiday Weekend Evening Sessions
Labor Day Weekend evenings at Arthur Ashe Stadium are electric.
- 4 total evening sessions: Friday, Aug. 31 evening through Monday, Sept. 3
- 4 p.m. early entry for each session
- First-come, first-serve access to Louis Armstrong Stadium evening sessions Friday, Aug. 31 and Saturday, Sept. 1
Looking to find where your section is located in the stadium and the view from that seat? We've got you covered, check out our seat maps and virtual views!View Now
Important Information and Benefits
- All plans, sessions, dates, times and schedule of play are subject to change and seating is subject to availability.
- There is an eight (8) ticket limit per account, with the exception of Grandstand where there is a (4) ticket limit per account.
- Arthur Ashe full Series Subscriptions and Mini plans offered in the Promenade level within sections 301-340.
- Online Account Manager- Pay for, track, forward and resell your tickets.
- Early opportunity to purchase Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day tickets.
- Opportunity to purchase club restaurant passes that correspond with your plan.
Having trouble ordering online? Use the contact information below for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are multi-session ticket plans offered?
Yes, we offer US Open Full Series Subscriptions and Mini-Plans that include benefits only available to subscribers. A Full Series Subscription includes tickets to the full two weeks of the US Open. Mini-Plans are combinations of various sessions for the US Open. Each plan is different in that they each cover a different number of day and/or evening sessions. You will be automatically invoiced for the same seat(s) the following year and opt to keep the same seat(s) for the duration of your plan or even request an opportunity to upgrade. In addition, as a subscriber, you will have the ability to manage your tickets online and post tickets for sale for sessions that you are unable to attend.
How can I purchase Holiday or Finals weekend tickets?
Each year, the US Open continues to grow in popularity, and demand for tickets increases. Tickets to certain sessions can sell out very soon after they go on sale. In order to obtain seats to the US Open for the most desirable sessions, you may opt to become a Full Series Subscriber. By remaining a Full Series Subscriber, you may gain the opportunity of yearly renewals to upgrade your seat. Generally, all first-year Full Series Subscribers start in the Promenade Level of Arthur Ashe Stadium within sections 301-340.
How can I contact the US Open Ticket Office?
Please call 718-760-6363 for the Box Office hours of operation, or click here to chat with a US Open Client Services Representative.