An Overlook at the US Open ticket package secures your choice of either a loge seat in Arthur Ashe Stadium or a courtside seat in the brand new Louis Armstrong Stadium. The Overlook offers premium amenities, including a lush rooftop bar, air-conditioned dining from a chef-curated buffet and the opportunity to entertain in an upscale, contemporary social scene. Whether you prefer pre-match dining or to retreat to this 20,000 square-foot oasis in between matches, the choice is yours. You won’t want to miss this unique New York experience.
- All-inclusive dining from a chef-curated buffet
- All-inclusive soft drinks, beer and wine from multiple bars
- Air-conditioned indoor lounge
- Outdoor rooftop bar and lounge
- Multiple indoor/outdoor flat screen TVs
- Priority gate access and early access to the grounds
- US Open draw sheets and American Express Radios provided
- Exclusive US Open retail for purchase
- Select Arthur Ashe and Louis Armstrong subscribers may purchase full tournament access; partial tournament access is subject to availability
- Individual Arthur Ashe or Louis Armstrong seats packaged with Overlook access may be purchased via the US Open Hospitality Team on a per-session basis
- Accommodates up to 400 guests per session
- Reserved seating for parties of 20 or more
- Each pass grants access to one guest per session (may not be transferred within a session and may not be resold))
For more information call US Open hospitality at 718-760-6236 or fill out the form below.