This private indoor-outdoor club is set atop the US Open grounds, overlooking the iconic Arthur Ashe and Louis Armstrong stadiums. Dine al fresco on the club's private roof deck, enjoy cocktails in the lushly appointed, air-conditioned indoor lounge, or conduct a business meeting - it's your US Open story to create. This lavish lounge offers the new all-access standard in US Open Hospitality. The 1968 Room will be the place to entertain at the US Open. Limited inventory available.
- Full access to the new Overlook at the US Open
- All-inclusive chef-curated menu and full service bar exclusive to 1968 members
- Reserved indoor/outdoor table seating in 1968 private lounge
- Exclusive access to 1968 Room lush rooftop bar
- Multiple indoor/outdoor flat screen TVs
- Priority gate access and early access to the grounds
The 1968 Room will deliver the US Open’s most exclusive hospitality experience. Access may be secured by:
- Select Arthur Ashe Courtside subscribers may purchase full tournament membership; partial tournament memberships are subject to availability
- Purchasing individual courtside seats packaged with 1968 Room access via the US Open hospitality team on a per-session basis
- Accommodates up to 200 guests per session
- Each pass grants access to one guest per session (may not be transferred within a session and may not be resold)
For more information call US Open hospitality at 718-760-6236 or fill out the form below.