RENEW YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Renewals are currently taking place for the 2018 US Open for Mini Plans, Groups and Grandstand.
For Full Series Subscribers, please visit the Premium Subscriber Services Portal for renewal details. For all other ticket plans, please see below:
PAYING FOR YOUR TICKETS (THREE WAYS TO PAY): (ALL PLANS)
1. Pay Online Using Your Credit Card (American Express® Preferred)
- Click here to log in to My US Open Account and then follow the on-screen instructions to pay your account. If you elect to purchase additional restaurant passes and/or Event Cards, that amount will be added automatically to your total amount due.
- Payment by check will only be accepted from the subscriber on record, which is in bold print on your invoice.
- Bank checks and money orders will not be accepted for payment.
- Please make checks payable to: USTA National Tennis Center Incorporated. Please mail your payment along with a copy of your invoice, which must be printed from your account [see log-in instructions below], to the address below:
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
Flushing Meadows – Corona Park
Flushing, NY 11368
3. Credit Card by Email or Fax (American Express ® Preferred):
- Provide your credit card information in the designated section at the bottom of your invoice, which must be printed from your account [see log-in instructions below]. You may fax your invoice to the Ticket Office at (718) 592-9587 or click here to email us. Please be sure to indicate the full name as it appears on your credit card and include the company name, if applicable.
Click here to log in to your US Open Account. Enter your email address or account number and password in the fields provided and click continue. If you do not know your password, please click “Forgot Your Password?” located below the password field. To print or reprint your invoice, click “Process this invoice offline” and print this page.
ENHANCING YOUR US OPEN EXPERIENCE:
The amenities below may be added to your US Open account when submitting your renewal payment.
Restaurant Passes*: Available for Louis Armstrong, Grandstand and Mini Plan holders only.
- Restaurant will correspond with the sessions in your plan. All restaurant passes are subject to availability. The US Open Club, located on the ground floor of Arthur Ashe Stadium, features a Chef’s table and seasonal selections of elective American cuisine.
Event Cards**: Available for all plan types.
- US Open Event Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 denominations and can be used to purchase merchandise, food or beverages.
Bus Parking***: Parking passes for the Hall of Science – Lot H are sold in advance of the tournament for buses.
*Access to Aces and Champions Bar & Grill will not be permitted without a valid ticket for Arthur Ashe Stadium. Louis Armstrong and Grandstand ticket holders do not have access to Aces and Champions Bar & Grill.
**Valid at select locations on the grounds and in the restaurants of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. 2018 US Open Event Cards are valid through the last day of the 2018 US Open.
***While supplies last, parking is subject to availability.
If you have any questions, please contact the US Open Ticket Office during normal business hours at (718) 760-6363 or click here to chat with a US Open Client Services Representative.