Ways to Buy
Visit the National Tennis Center
The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center 2016 summer/tournament hours were as follows:
Beginning Friday, July 8:
Monday through Thursday: Closed
Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Beginning Monday, Aug. 15:
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 27 (AAKD): 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 28: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 29, through Thursday, Sept. 8: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 9, through Saturday, Sept. 10: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 11: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Purchase a group of 25 or more per session. Start planning your trip to the US Open today!
Group Ticket Advantages:
- No per ticket service charge - when buying a group versus purchasing individual tickets.
- Dedicated Group Representative to assist you in planning your US Open experience.
- Online Account Manager - pay for, print, track, forward and resell your tickets (subject to Ticketmaster fees).
- Deposit Amount - $10 Per Ticket Minimum 25 tickets per session (Arthur Ashe Stadium Admission sessions cannot be combined to reach required number of tickets).
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- All sessions, dates and times are subject to change and seating is subject to availability.
- The Promenade level of Arthur Ashe Stadium includes sections 301-340. Upper Promenade seats are located in rows P-Y.
- Deposits are for new groups only. 2016 groups should not place a deposit.
Group Sales FAQ
How do I start to plan a group outing?
You can find pricing and schedule information right here on usopen.org. If you have any additional questions, please contact the US Open Ticket Office at (718) 760-6363 during normal business hours.
When will I receive my Group Tickets?
All group leaders, once tickets are paid in full will print their tickets out using TicketFast technology presented by Ticketmaster. You may expect to receive additional instructions necessary to print your tickets by the end of July.
What types of seats can I purchase as a Group?
Group Sales tickets are offered for Arthur Ashe Stadium and Grounds Admission for select sessions of the US Open.
- A day session Arthur Ashe Stadium ticket provides an assigned seat in the Upper Promenade (Rows P-Y) along with first-come, first-served access to Louis Armstrong Stadium, the Grandstand and all field courts.
- An evening session Arthur Ashe Stadium ticket provides an assigned seat in the Upper Promenade (Rows P-Y)
- A day session Grounds Admission ticket provides first-come, first served access to Louis Armstrong Stadium, the Grandstand and all field courts. Grounds Admission tickets do not allow access into Arthur Ashe Stadium.
What time should my Group arrive for a given session?
Generally, the gate entry time is on hour prior to the start of the session. Typically, the earliest you can enter the grounds with a day session ticket is 9:30 a.m. Day session ticket holders must enter the grounds before 6 p.m. The earliest you can enter the grounds with an evening session ticket is 6 p.m. Please note that finals weekend times may differ and all sessions and gate entry times are subject to change. Please refer to the US Open schedule on usopen.org for up to date match times.
Can I pre-purchase meals for my Group?
US Open Event Cards will be available in $25, $50 and $100 denominations and can be used to purchase merchandise, food or beverages (at select locations) on the Grounds and in restaurants of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. 2017 Event Cards will be valid through the last day of the 2017 US Open. For more information, please click here.