Visit the National Tennis Center
Please check back for Box Office pre-tournament hours.
Group Ticket Advantages:
- No per ticket service charge - when buying a group versus purchasing individual tickets.
- Dedicated Group Representative to assist you in planning your US Open experience.
- Online Account Manager - pay for, print, track, forward and resell your tickets (subject to Ticketmaster fees).
Three Ways to Plan Your Group Outing
- Call us to discuss details: 718-760-6363
- Chat with us to start planning now!
- Email us with your request.
Group Sales FAQs
What types of seats can I purchase as a Group?
Group Sales tickets are offered for Arthur Ashe Stadium and Grounds Admission for select sessions of the US Open.
- A day session Arthur Ashe Stadium ticket provides and assigned seat in the Promenade level within sections 301-340 along with first-come, first-served access to Louis Armstrong, the Grandstand and all field courts.
- An evening session Arthur Ashe Stadium ticket provides an assigned seat in the Promenade level within sections 301-340.
- A day session Grounds Admission ticket provides first-come, first-served access to Louis Armstrong Stadium, the Grandstand and all field courts. Grounds Admission tickets do not allow access into Arthur Ashe Stadium.
What time should my Group arrive for a given session?
Generally, the gate entry time is on hour prior to the start of the session. Typically, the earliest you can enter the grounds with a day session ticket is 9:30 a.m. Day session ticket holders must enter the grounds before 6 p.m. The earliest you can enter the grounds with an evening session ticket is 6 p.m. Please note that finals weekend times may differ and all sessions and gate entry times are subject to change. Please refer to the US Open schedule on usopen.org for up to date match times.
Can I pre-purchase meals for my Group?
US Open Event Cards will be available in $25, $50 and $100 denominations and can be used to purchase merchandise, food or beverages (at select locations) on the Grounds and in restaurants of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. For more information, please click here.