- A deposit does not guarantee a seating assignment. All deposits are fulfilled in the order in which they are received and are subject to availability.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- All plans, sessions, dates and times are subject to change and seating is subject to availability.
- There is an eight (8) ticket limit per account
- The Promenade level includes sections 300-340. Lower Promenade Seats are located in rows J-O and Upper Promenade Seats are located in rows P-Z of Arthur Ashe Stadium.
- The seats on your deposit confirmation are not your actual seats. If assigned seats, you will receive an invoice in the summer of 2013, which will have your plan, seat location and price per seat.
- Ticket plan holders have access to purchase amenities, such as Parking Passes, Restaurant Passes, and Event Cards.
Current Subscribers - Please Read
- If you would like to renew your current plan or add seats for your plan, you do not need to place a deposit. For more information, please contact client services during normal business hours at (718) 760-6363.*
- If you would like to change to or add a different plan, please place a deposit towards the plan you are interested in using your current account information.
*All plans and seating are subject to availability