By nature of the US Open National Playoffs concept, the Sectional Qualifying Tournaments are as inclusive and open as possible with the following guidelines and restrictions in place:
- Players must be 14 years of age or older (as of 8/30/10).
- Open to Amateurs and Professionals.
- U.S. citizenship is not required.
- No domicile restrictions for players.
- A player must be a current USTA member and must maintain his/her membership through and inclusive of August 30, 2010.
- All players must be in good standing with the ITF.
- Able/non-able bodied players may compete and shall abide by their respective rules of play.
- A player may only enter and compete in one (1) Sectional Qualifying Tournament during a calendar year.
- Participation in the US Open National Playoffs will not impact a player’s ability to secure a 2010 US Open Qualifying or Main Draw Wild Card or receive a Direct Acceptance into the 2010 US Open.